Mounting the Yann-Arthus Bertrand exhibition in progress
Due to the installation of the Yann-Arthus Bertrand exhibition this summer, our teams are in the middle of setting up in the large lower room and the room of honor. These two rooms will be partially occupied.
From 04 to 08 July 2022 (installation time of the exhibition)
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Maximum of 20 people. (only in french)
Guided Tour hours depend on the period of the year:
- Summer Holidays: Guided Tours every day at 11 am, 2:30 pm and 4 pm.
- May, June and September: Guided Tours from Tuesday to Sunday, at 2:30 pm and 4 pm (not in June 2021 due to the covid crisis)
- February, March, April, October, November and December: Guided Tour from Tuesday to Sunday at 3 pm. [Also open Monday November 1 from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.]
Guided Tour for groups
For the groups, only on reservation, guided tour in french, english, dutch, german, spanish, italian and portuguese. For informations and reservations, please call to 02 38 36 36 86.
You can visit the site freely.
You can follow a marked itinerary at your own pace, to give you the chance to look at the rooms of the castle with the help of the castle’s map (available in French, English, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish).
Throughout your tour, you will find room cards as well as lecterns with information.
For the little ones, free game booklets are available at the ticket office.
Self-Guided Tour duration: approximately between one hour and one and a half hour.
You can also discover the castle with the game «GeoMOtifs», available with the downloadable mobile app Baludik (Android). Possibility of smartphone loan with the application at the reception of the castle. The app is only in French but the content is available in English on request.
235 to access the woodwork
Cloakroom for Pushchairs
Baby Carriers recommended
Photographs are Possible
But disable your camera flash
Animals Only in the Park (except guide dog)
Dogs must be on a leash
Access to people with reduced mobility
- Admission to the castle is free for wheelchair users. Important : the presence of stairs does not allow access to the rooms of the castle to people with reduced mobility. Only the reception, the toilets and the courtyard remain accessible.Folding cane seats at your disposal.
For children from 7 to 12 years old, booklets are available for free at the Ticket Office (only in French). They allow for children to have fun and discover the castle in another way :
- All year long : Discovery Booklet, to discover the castle and its history.
- During school holidays : Thematic Games Booklets.
Educational Tours and Workshop
The Castle offer visits suited for the educational world, allowing the young public to discover the place with their class (from kindergarten to secondary school). Themes are various: architectures, collection, the castle’s ornament, the daily life of the former castle’s inhabitants, and so on. Only in French.
The personnel on the site can welcome you in English and in French.
Children's birthday party
To welcome our visitors in the best conditions, and to fight Covid-19, the castle is disinfected twice a day.